Social Business Webinar Series
Join our ongoing webinar series.
We will be hosting a series of webinars on social business topics and best practices of collaboration. Dates to be confirmed.
Web Meeting and Dial-In Information will be provided to confirmed registrants prior to the event.
Some topics include:
- Why every workforce needs a Connected Collaboration Platform to cope and compete.
- The key requirements for a Connected Collaboration Platform.
- How others use a Connected Collaboration Platform to manage documents/ data, connect, create engagement, enhance efficiency, innovate and outperform.
- What is involved in a Connected Collaboration initiative – people, requirements, IT infrastructure, adoption and other considerations.
- Ways to boost creativity and innovation in teams
- Enhancing productivity
This is a great way to educate yourself about information management and collaboration tools, and social business. Stay at the end to ask more questions or book a consultation.
We will also be hearing from thought leaders from our Connected Collabroation Institute pilot training program in our summer information sessions – Register seperately for these: July 20th and August 24th.
Get notifications for ongoing webinars: